The country is such in a somber mood. Add to that the dreariness of this city; no big shops are open on a Good Friday. I prefer to rejoice in my freedom while others are trapped in their tradition. *grin
In my silent corner, I chose to be grateful for what I have now. I wrote a Haiku as a celebration.
cloud ribbons on wings
dramatic cerulean sky
a feast for the eye.
I’m relieved at least to breathe these words out and they become my own once more.
This Friday is indeed good.
Let me walk through the fields of paper touching with my wand dry stems and stunted butterflies…. ~Denise Levertov, “A Walk through the Notebooks”
Words are but the vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links, they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes. ~Theodore Dreiser, 1900
If I don’t write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron
This– is a struggle against silence. ~Carlos Fuentes
The maker of a sentence launches out into the infinite
and builds a road into Chaos and old Night,
and is followed by those who hear him
with something of wild,
creative delight. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Pen names are masks that allow us to unmask ourselves. ~C. Astrid Weber
2009 was a gorgeous treat for me.
Another year is in store for all of us, one that is full of promise– and I am excited to find new territories to conquer again. Yet there are more lessons to learn, more people to thank for – my family, the people I work with across the US, and all my friends. The long hours I spent in creative ferment will one day see its prize.
So, alone in this inspired path I would go; tho’ none notice, as I would not require the presence of negative influences *grin. No time to waste on inappreciable company. My rule now: detach from people who are affecting me negatively (at least I hope I can).
Just thankful that I have a clear take on where I want to head for because I have decided to refine my focus on things that will matter to me.
Happy 2010! May this year see us a better person.
All the best,
Tara Estacaan (**,)
A business marketing plan can put elements to work together so that businesses achieve their potentials! It is a maintenance system for any organization or corporation that aspires towards specific goals. The marketing plan becomes a structure where each step made by the company can refer to it, so long as the business continues to operate.
For Business Stability
Whether acknowledged or not, every business can get a good station when it is using a business marketing plan. There are several times in the course of business that things can become unstable, so a simple business plan can serve as a complete reference when implementation of appropriate measures is required.
But the plan should not always expect to impose too rigid guidelines, as some situations or issues will surely call for flexibility. However, it will be a big help for the management team in cases of disputable situations.
Business planning can accommodate what owners want to happen in their businesses. It is always necessary to formulate a marketing guide for each organization. However, not every business marketing plan can work with any business; each one must get a tailored plan, a marketing system for its products.
Guide For All Businesses
Businesses whether it be small scale or large can make use of a business marketing plan. In the online market, those who do not have a clear line of promoting their brand name and products have little to expect in terms of revenue.
Assistance From Online Marketers and Writers
It will need support of top-of-the-line internet marketers and writers who can deliver a system for strategic planning to clients. There may be technology available such as the business marketing plan software, but a carefully planned marketing scheme by only a web marketing expert would be the most practical thing you can do at the start.
If you need business marketing strategy for your online company, ask me! Together, we can target the right crowd for your business!
Online entrepreneurship. I have decided to pursue this path.
What made me strike on something that many consider hard to follow through? My reasons are a-plenty and they are all valid reasons for me.
My raison d’etre, they will justify why I am taking a different route this time.
1. Though I am not driven back with the idea that I can work for a company or for someone else, I just realized that I will be stuck evermore in a corporate chair, with limited income and a dim salary prospect.
2. An 8-hour office job failed to bring the kind of satisfaction that I thought it will provide me. Aside from that, it has become so tiring that work becomes dragging. When you are working for someone, you get up at least 2 hours earlier, prepare for work, take a ride from home and back again. I arrive at the office tired, and return home depleted— both the pocket and my energy reserve.
3. I am disillusioned with office politics. Corporate culture is stifling talent more instead of enhancing it, and there are no more better opportunities that can be seen. It is repulsive and downright ugly. It reminds me of dogs that fight over a piece of meat.
4. I become my own boss. Come to think of it. I make my own decisions, and choose the people I like to do business with. I can also choose what service and products to render, like the ones where I am good at.
5. I can handle my own team and manage them the way I think is proper. I become involved in conceptualizing things that are good for my business. I am in charge, and I make the right contribution to what can be called mine.
6. I obtain quality in my personal life. I can choose the time I work, where I go for vacations, without begging anyone to allow me to take a leave from work.
These things provide me a clear motive why I am going to make this a gainful engagement. Though I cannot guarantee that everything will become smooth, I will see to it that my efforts will be productive.
I am no longer a work junkie of the corporate world. Energized by this new light, I give cheers to new possibilities!